Re: [Asrg] draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists draft updated.

2008-06-04 12:10:02
Chris Lewis wrote:
I've just uploaded and authenticated/verified:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-03.txt

As the putative document shepherd for this doc, before we can submit it
to the ADs, it needs to pass the NITs checks.

1) There needs to be an IANA Considerations section that states:

        This document has no actions for IANA. [This section may be
        removed before publishing as an RFC.]

2) Remove the unused reference to 'RFC2026':
      '[RFC2026]  Bradner, S., "The Internet Standards Process -- ...

3) The following 3 references are Informational and may not be Normative:

        RFC 3330, 3833, 5156

I'll provide some other notes in another email message.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com