Re: [Asrg] not patents, was Email Postage (was Re: FeedBack loops

2008-11-22 15:02:44
I'm sorry I even brought it up, as it seems to have completely
derailed the conversation.  I certainly didn't *mean* "WOULD apply,"
just *might* apply.

Goodmail doesn't have any patents.  What are you talking about?

They have one pending application, but an application is a long way
from being an issued patent, particularly in view of the Bilski
decision.  And the application is about sender authorization, not
payments.

R's,
John