Re: [Asrg] Goodmail / Email Postage

2008-11-26 20:10:23
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Daniel T. Dreymann <x(_at_)computer(_dot_)org>
wrote:
I'm on this list but I've been swamped at work and I'm
slowly catching up with my backlog. For those of you who
missed it, we announced last week that we raised $20M in a
round led by Bessemer Venture Partners. I was, hmm..., busy.

Well done!

Goodmail's mission is 'Creating Trust in Email'. We're happy
to support other initiatives which share this goal.

Does Goodmail now, or have any plans to, support the X-AVSP header?