Re: [Asrg] POSTAGE publish or perish, was The fundamental misconception

2008-12-04 19:16:29
the 1000 recipient stamps.  Each of the 1000 recipients recognize
a coin wrapped in their own stamp and opens the coin and attempts
to redeem it with the bank, which only redeems the first such coin,
but is alerted to attempted fraud and revokes the sender's account.

OK, that sounds like the usual micropayment token cancelling
bottleneck that nobody knows how to scale.

Actually, micropayment cancelling isn't the part of the story I'm
advocating, I'm advocating for a standard for transmission of coins.

If you've figured out a way to deter double spending without
cancelling the spent coins, I know a lot of people who'd like to hear
about it.

So anyway, whatever it is you propose to do, please write it up.

R's,
John