[Asrg] 答复: DNS-based Email Sender Authentication Mechanisms: aCritical Review

2009-05-25 02:27:45
On May 24, 2009, at 12:58 AM, Amir Herzberg wrote:

Hi guys, I wrote a `critical review' of SPF, DKIM and Sender-ID
Framework (SIDF); it's in process of publication at `computer &
security`, you can see it at
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cose.2009.05.002
 (pending editing, final changes etc.). Nothing much new, just an
attempt to provide a fair-yet-critical survey, hopefully to help
clarify this important subject. Comments will be most welcome.
Abstract below.

I'm not going to pay $31.50 to review someone's work. Nor is
anyone else, I suspect.

Cheers,
   Steve

I got very surprised that on asrg mailinglist I was induced to pay and
review a paper. Is this a mistake or an advertisement?

Sean