Re: [Asrg] ´ð¸´: DNS-based Email Sender Authentication Mechanisms: aCritical Review

2009-05-25 10:19:49
gja, thanks, you got the situation correctly. In fact, from our campus,
access to this publication is free in transparent manner, so I quite forgot
that it is not free to all... sorry! Tks to others who have explained the
situation on the list or to me (off-list).

Anyway, Elsevier's copyright conditions are very reasonable and in
particular they do allow me (i.e., authors) to post pre-published versions
in personal site, so I've put it on my googlepages at:
http://amir.herzberg.googlepages.com/somerecentpapers.

I hope this is now acceptable and people don't suspect me of `spamming' just
for sending a link to a related review paper (some people complained I'm
`spamming' but I hope they just thought I'm trying to actually convince you
to pay for the paper... at least, I hope that's what they meant).

Have great day, Amir Herzberg

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 10:16 AM, grenville armitage