Re: DNS over SCTP

2009-05-28 10:29:37
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 04:16:31PM +0200,
 Alessandro Vesely <vesely(_at_)tana(_dot_)it> wrote
 a message of 14 lines which said:

The discussion was about how to get rid of the threats illustrated,
e.g., in Kaminsky, D.: "It?s the end of the cache as we know it."

I know about Kaminsky bug, the WG "DNS operations" and "DNS
extensions" spent a lot of time on it. Please do not restate the
basics and explain why SCTP (or TCP) can be compared with DNSSEC
since, as I said, DNSSEC provides *object* security and TCP (or SCTP)
can only provide a limited *channel* security.