Re: [Asrg] EPOSTAGE Too Big to Block?

2009-07-09 20:45:24
Please remember the rule about labelling EPOSTAGE messages.

The point is not the zombies attacking the crypto.  The point is
zombies (ab)using their machines' legitimate owners' epostage.

  This is a problem why?

It destroys epostage's credibility to potential users.  Please see my
white paper.

Quite possibly.  Are such environments common enough to matter?
  I can imagine them... Why couldn't they be common?

Ahem.  I can imagine flying hippopotami, too.

place.  But so far it doesn't seem to have more than that.  People keep
claiming it does, but the proof (ie, the example) is, so far, lacking.

  Hmm... sounds like a good "research" project...

Right.  Have at it.

R's,
John