Re: [Asrg] Summary of junk button discussion

2010-02-15 15:23:14

Hello,

John Levine wrote:
I've put a summary of the proposals and discussion so far here:

     http://wiki.asrg.sp.am/wiki/Adding_a_junk_button_to_MUAs

If I missed anything, let me know.  Or even better, log in and
fix it yourself.  If you don't have a password for the wiki and
want one, just ask.

Well, sorry, I didn't participated too much in the discussion but
I have a point. I prefered not touch the wiki (although I have a
login/password) but better let you know, as it's probably not a
detail.

I don't like the name "Add a junk button", as this mechanism can
be used to signal a junk message when someone want to complain,
but it may also be used to do feedback about messages : both
false positives and false negatives.

Regards

José-Marcio