Re: [Asrg] Greylisting BCP

2011-10-24 09:34:18
Thanks to all for the feedback so far.  I've updated the draft to fold in the
points people raised.  I'll start the work of actually adding text to the
various sections after the next IETF meeting.

If any of you have specific text you'd like to see in there, please do send it
along.

From: asrg-bounces(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org
[mailto:asrg-bounces(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Murray S. Kucherawy
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:01 PM
To: asrg(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org
Subject: [Asrg] Greylisting BCP

After some chatter inside MAAWG and on the ietf-smtp mailing list, I've started
an outline for a BCP on the practice of greylisting.  The main purpose is to
explain what it is, discuss the pros and cons of its variants, and give some
recommendations for implementation and configuration for a few example
installations and policies.

The draft (which is currently only an outline) is here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-greylisting-bcp/

Comments welcome.

-MSK