Re: [Asrg] misconception in SPF

2012-12-10 09:59:58
I'm really surprised to see how discussions diverges on this list !

The problem statement is very simple:

1) How many people on this list saying that SPF is bad have TXT
records published on their domains ? Why do you use it in real life
and deplore it here ?

2) How many people on this list that use SPF have only one TXT record
at the top domain and remain relaxed having [?~-]all, ignoring this
thread ?

I accept that some of you don't mind that a third party can use your
subdomains to send forged emails claiming that are from you. I
personally don't like that and applied the fix !

I repeat, this thread started discussing an SPF problem and then
derived in a lot of other problems. We can discuss any, but please
don't blame it on SPF of all of them !

over and out!