[ietf-clear] CLEAR Charter

2004-09-30 00:11:35
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:48:20 -0400, John Glube wrote:
 "The techniques will be compatible with usage and operations
 practices for Internet mail based on applicable RFCs and
 BCPs."

Probably no significant harm in adding this text, but I do not
understand what problem is prevents or solves.  So the only issue
about adding the text is the tendency towards bloat from adding a
series of such statements that over-qualify things.

As far as I can tell, the IETF does not do standards that are
INcompatible with other IETF standards.