[ietf-clear] CLEAR Charter

2004-09-30 06:17:43
From: Matthew Elvey Sent: September 30, 2004 3:58 AM

<snip>

||- If the change Low-level to Low-overhead is accepted, then
||change references to Low-level in the text to Low-overhead.

|It's a wiki; DIY.   :)

Okay, thanks, I have made the change.

http://wiki.fastmail.fm/wiki/index.php/ClearCharter

Also, I formatted the text. This created enough space to
"break" the first paragraph at the end of 3rd sentence, so
that the last two sentences fall into a separate paragraph.
(I am not hung up on these last changes. More to make it
"pretty")

<snip>

|From CSV: "A sending SMTP client MUST supply a published
|domain name as the parameter to an SMTP HELO or EHLO." If
|that's consistent wiwth applicable RFCs, then I support
|Glube's text.

I agree with Dave and John's comment that the qualifier is
not needed, subject to his answering your question.

In the revised draft of the Charter, presuming Dave's
answer will be "yes it is consistent," I deleted
"mainstream," and did not add the qualifier.

Okay, enough of my fussing.:-)

John

John Glube
Toronto, Canada

For The Record, Will Microsoft Own Email?
http://www.learnsteps4profit.com/wme.html

---