[ietf-clear] Accreditation and Reputation

2004-10-02 16:05:54
Douglas Otis <dotis(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org> wrote:
On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 22:53, John Leslie wrote:

It's all too easy to argue over which word to use, only to end up
with everyone agreeing which word, but disagreeing what they mean
when they use it. I'd rather not start down that lane.

   I'm afraid we're suffering from a related problem: regardless of
whether we call a service "reputation" or "accreditation", people assume
we're talking about the same thing. :^(