[ietf-clear] Re: Make CSV backwards compatible with legacySPF records?

2004-11-15 12:59:15
Carl,

You wrote:

|Shoot. I knew I would regret saying that. OK, we are
|going to publish and ask people on our whitelist to |do it
|too. Time to swing the big stick.

This is great news! I look forward to reading the formal
press announcement by AOL.

Also, I might suggest, when ready that:

* CSV issue a press release in co-ordination with AOL;

* CSV publish an easy to read 'how to manual' for non-techs
in PDF, put together a wizard to aid non-techs, along with
a CSV help list.

* give thought to designing a 'logo' which a sender can
post on their web site, after publishing a record with a
link back to the CSV site.

Just some random ideas.

John

John Glube