[ietf-clear] CSV implementation for Exim 4.

2004-12-10 11:01:15
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:58:30 -0500, John Leslie wrote:
    Yes, I think this should be part of any implementation: that localhost
  is implied without being present in the list of IP addresses.

I'm not sure how the following scenario works out, but it strikes me as
possibly making a security hole:

I am a simple user on an old-fashioned time-sharing machine.  I run a spamming
smtp client on a machine run by a credible service that has a good reputation.

Does not the above convention let me spam my own host?

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking