[ietf-clear] CSV implementation for Exim 4.

2004-12-10 12:57:25
Small nitpick:

On 12/10/2004 8:16 AM, David Woodhouse sent forth electrons to convey:

I'd appreciate it if someone could glance at this and check it's
correct.
 # If there's none, accept the HELO name.
 accept condition = ${if eq {$acl_m1}{} {1}}

 From draft-ietf-marid-csv-intro-01.txt:

      A sending SMTP client MUST supply a published domain name as the
      parameter to an SMTP HELO or EHLO.

So shouldn't that be a deny for strict I-D compliance?

OTOH, Exim 4 should handle this already (the helo_accept_junk_hosts
option is unset by default); perhaps just a comment is in order.

I suppose a configuration option (default deny) would be OK too.