Re: [clear] CSV adoption appears to have stalled?

2005-12-17 02:35:16

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Matthew Elvey wrote:

Let's see. Full adoption of SPF would require about 100,000,000 domains adopt it.
Full adoption of CSV would require about 100,000 domains adopt it.
So if we factor in that ratio, CSV is seeing broader adoption than SPF.

Could we not have apples->oranges exchange again?
One is on per-domain basis, the other one is per-mail-server basis
Both are needed and solve different holes in email infrastructure.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks