Re: [ietf-dkim] Not exactly not a threat analysis

2005-08-16 21:00:50
On August 16, 2005 at 19:11, Michael Thomas wrote:

I'm not entirely sure I understand what's being discussed here,
but if you had to resign each message for a different rcpt-to,
you'd significantly up the cost of signing for things like
forwarders and exploders. The cost of RSA signing is still
not _completely_ insignificant.

Again, this increases the cost to the sender, which may be desirable.

I'm not sure if the cost is worth worry about for forwarders and
exploders.  For those that handle high volume, they probably
have the hardware resource to deal with volume of signing.

--ewh