Re: [ietf-dkim] Not exactly not a threat analysis

2005-08-22 09:54:43
I strongly believe that it is necessary to distinguish between signed
content and signed transmission, and to support both.  As for a more general
facility to indicate "intent" or "meaning", I'm not yet sure that this is
justified.

What changes to the threat analysis, charter, and/or specifications are you suggesting?

I'm still working on a threat analysis. Once I get that done I'll be in a position to suggest changes to the charter. It's premature to talk about changes to the specifications except as a proof-of-concept.

Keith