Re: [ietf-dkim] Not exactly not a threat analysis

2005-08-22 09:56:49
John Levine wrote:
This describes two different semantics for a DKIM signature. Where does the current DKIM specification provide for such distinction in the semantics, so that it can be reliably and accurately interpreted by a verifying agent?

I don't think it does.  And I think this is a problem.

As always, I would appreciate a description of the problem that you
believe that needs to be solved.

Yes, and you seem to want it (a) immediately, and (b) in a form that is so lacking in detail that it is easy to argue against.

Keith