Re: [ietf-dkim] Is accountability binary?

2005-08-24 08:02:37
Second question: Do you really truly care about the forwarder or is that more
an artifact of today's world where it's hard to look beyond the forwarder?

I really wish that the two forwarders I use, one at the IEEE and one
at the Association of Yale Alumni, would do at least a cheap and
low-error spam filtering pass, say with the XBL, which neither one
appears to do.  The mail that Yale forwards to me is almost entirely
diploma spam.

My filters and complaint-bots are special cased to know that their
received lines are real and to complain to the source one level back,
but it's a waste of their resources and mine to accept this stuff in
the first place.

R's,
John