[ietf-dkim] Re: Apology

2005-08-27 02:26:34
Scott Kitterman wrote:

It has been brought to my attention off-list that some
consider my postings here inappropriate.

Oops, I considered the long thread with you and Doug as very
interesting, it explained parts of the philosophy behind this
idea.  And "spammers will just sign whatever they want" should
be a major part of the threat analysis.  No big deal if they
sign forged mails "from" me, less funny if they sign forged
mails "from" paypal.

For a similar (almost) fatal SPF PASS misinterpretation see
<http://mid.gmane.org/43028776(_dot_)220(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>

                       Bye, Frank