[ietf-dkim] An overview of cryptographic protocols to prevent spam

2005-09-25 08:38:32
I wrote an overview of Cryptographic Protocols to Prevent Spam, available at http://eprint.iacr.org/2005/329. This includes a brief discussion of some non crypto mechanisms as well.

I have tried to maintain reasonable balance between accuracy and conciseness, and to be fair while not hiding disagreements, criticism and controversial issues. However, I am sure there is a lot that can be improved, and will appreciate comments and suggestions for improvements, and try to incorporate in the final version of this document.

I apologize for cross posting this message, please excuse this - I hope you won't consider me a spammer...
--
Best regards,

Amir Herzberg

Associate Professor