Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-fenton-dkim-threats-00

2005-10-07 18:57:52
Repudiation prevention is a nice goal. There are lots of nice goals. Would it be reasonable to have an open-ended pursuit of all the nice goals that DKIM *might* be modified to assist in achieving?

I don't think so, unless the goal here is to have endless abstract discussion, rather than to expedite standardization of DKIM.

And expediting the route to standardization is very important for many who are waiting for this process to move forward. The capability DKIM provides as-is I find to be completely acceptable, irrefutable, and immensely useful and I've heard the same from numerous CEO's/Executives of other companies - many of whom are lurking on this list now and who I would encourage to speak up.

--
Arvel