Re: [ietf-dkim] Structure of the threat analysis...

2005-10-12 14:59:20
Jim:

I am skimming the DKIM list.  I do not have time to read it everyday.

I do not think that the document needs to be restructured to get a DKIM charter approved. However, I think that Stephen has made some good suggestions if this document were to go forward as an Informational RFC.

Russ