Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP security relies upon the visual domain appearance

2005-11-18 23:57:23
Ah. I need to restate the question a bit. Sorry.

What I was asking was whether the following would be a good
or bad idea.

Same answer.  As part of the spec for an SSP-like thing, it makes
sense to allow for limits on what a signer can sign, although I don't
happen to think much of the specific limit rules proposed so far.

As part of a threat analysis, it's somewhere between a premature
optimization and an excursion to the swamps of no return.  Please
stop.

R's,
John