Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP security relies upon the visual domain appearance

2005-11-18 10:09:17
Stephen Farrell wrote:
So if, during the threat analysis, we identify some such
constraints that make life easier/better when combined with
some ssp options then we could consider standardising them,
or did you mean that any such constraints should be just up
to the individual implementer/signer?

  That's pretty much how I view it. It's like which headers you sign:
  there are some that are pretty obvious, but other that aren't and
  it doesn't affect interoperability to have different signers have
  different opinions that I can see. I'm somewhat skeptical that we'd
  get a single answer that could be codified at this point, and the
  amount of effort to get there could frankly be used on more
  important problems, IMO.

                Mike