Re: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-fenton-dkim-threats-02.txt]

2006-01-06 03:47:21
Oddly I think we are agreeing, so perhaps we're both going in the wrong
way ;-)  I thought the point was to bound DKIM's capability.  On the
other hand, one could imagine a strict requirement for domain assignment
in some TLDs (perhaps this is already the case with .gov?).  Regardless,
absent that level of authentication between the registrar and the domain
"owner" you're left with reputation services...

Eliot