Re: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-fenton-dkim-threats-02.txt]

2006-01-16 09:54:43

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Macdonald" <jmacdonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com>

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 07:33:42PM +0000, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Doug,

Since there's no point in just repeating stuff, I won't. But you've
not convinced me about the additional abuse from open policies nor
that closed policies are problematic. I haven't heard anyone else
yelling eureka! either.

That's because it takes a while to digest what Doug is trying to say.
So
while I'm not saying 'eureka!', I'm also not saying 'nonsense!'. I
suspect
that this may be true of others who are lurking.

Well, my lurking only shows I see this as an exercise of repeated, over
and over and over again of "closed minded" "open-ended nonsense."
Atleast 3-4 different approaches has been tried to blunt SSP - all
failed. I can't wait in see the next approach.