Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: DKIM and mailing lists

2006-01-20 00:24:41
Douglas Otis <dotis(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org> writes:

Those who are hoping what _may_ be visible to the recipient is being
checked will not want conformance based upon any other header.  Of
course, what is visible remains within the control of the sender,

Surely not. What is visible is controlled by the recipient and the
recipients mailer software. For example, with the mailer I use I can
(and have) configure it to show or hide whichever headers I choose and
can also (with a single button press) display all the headers. I admit
that not all mailer software makes it that easy, but the mailer
software used is under the control of the recipient not the sender.