Re: [ietf-dkim] New Issue: Threat-00 Limiting the scope of trust

2006-02-03 12:46:07

Doug,

Douglas Otis wrote:

On Feb 3, 2006, at 1:52 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

a) I would be very surprised if that text gained consensus due to its serious lack of clarity (sorry to be critical, but there it is),

This was an attempt to consider how DKIM can be reasonably employed, which should have started from an outline perhaps.

We're working on the threat analysis document. If you have a proposal
for text to include that's a good thing to do (as you did) and then
that proposal might be supported or not. But I've no idea what that
list you just sent is supposed to represent.

Stephen.