Re: [ietf-dkim] testing Message Corpus & question for base spec

2006-02-10 23:24:45
Michael Thomas wrote:
Tony Hansen wrote:
I'll be correcting these in the revised corpus I'm working on.

Which brings something else up: it would be nice to have both a
corpus of good signatures, but also a corpus of stress test
signatures with as many edge cases and bogosities as possible with
their correct outcomes.

I agree completely. If anyone has particular edge cases you'd like to
see included in an expanded corpus, send me email off-list and I'll
collect the ideas together. Then we can work on enlarging the corpus.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com
http://dkim.org/ietf-list-rules.html