Re: [ietf-dkim] Quite a lot of DKIM at Dallas IETF

2006-02-20 05:36:54

John Levine wrote:
According to the draft calendar just posted, the DKIM WG is meeting
on Monday the 20th for two hours 1-3 PM, then again Tuesday the 21st
for an hour 5:40-6:40.

Yes, we didn't want to run out at the first official WG meeting.

Do we really have that much to talk about?

We'll see I guess. Which reminds me, if anyone has any agenda
items you'd like included (other than the obvious) please
contact the chairs in the next week or so. We'll publish a
draft agenda at that stage.

Regards,
Stephen.

PS: Just in case, we've folks who aren't familiar with how IETF
scheduling operates - don't assume those meeting slots are fixed,
they're not. In fact there's already been comment about the dkim/dix
collision being a problem so I'd expect changes.

NOTE WELL: This list operates according to http://dkim.org/ietf-list-rules.html