Re: [ietf-dkim] Quite a lot of DKIM at Dallas IETF

2006-02-20 11:44:59
> We'll see I guess. Which reminds me, if anyone has any agenda
> items you'd like included (other than the obvious) please
> contact the chairs in the next week or so. We'll publish a
> draft agenda at that stage.

Just for clarification, is the agenda open to any part of the chartered work (for example, RR and SSP with it's various complexities) or should we use this time to focus on the more immediate work items (threats, base). Sorry, I'm still a little new to the process.

--
Arvel

NOTE WELL: This list operates according to http://dkim.org/ietf-list-rules.html