Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP - should r= be localpart only?

2006-02-23 23:29:58
Hi Douglas,
At 14:07 22-02-2006, Douglas Otis wrote:
Could you describe how this would work, and what would be reported?
Hand waving does not help.

Is the SSP policy of the domain I'm using affecting the delivery of mail? If so, use the email address specified in the "r=" tag to report it.

The 'r=' tag does no belong in the signing policy record, as this
will only invite abuse.  However there is not enough space within the
key as it is now.  Adding a report vector to the key would only make

I mentioned three alternatives in my previous email; one of which was to remove the tag.

Regards,
-sm