RE: [ietf-dkim] 1193 considered harmful

2006-03-22 18:47:53

[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Michael Thomas

Please. I brought this issue up. It was not the *only*
objection, and I *did* bring up an alternate way to solve the
problem without breaking backward compatibility, at least
until the motivation morphed into something other than the
originally stated goal.

Reading your original post I find only one argument against the proposal,
that it is a change.

I note that you also provide an alternative solution that does not involve a
change. It provides some but not all of the advantages of the 1193 proposal
but not all.