[ietf-dkim] SSP - Sender Signing [Policy | Practice | Profile] or DSP - Domain Signature Profile

2006-03-24 07:20:47
If there is going to be a SSP renaming consideration, may I suggest
"Profile" instead of Practice?

    Sender Signing Profile

Probably the acronym should change too, maybe:

    DSP      DOMAIN (or DKIM) Signature Profile
    MSP      Message Signature Profile
    DMSP     DKIM Message Signing Profile

This keeps the door open to exposing more information about the SIGNER and
not just SENDER.

I like Profile because that is more accurate to what a vendor might help
prepare for operators when setting up DKIM.  He is setting up a DKIM Message
Signing Profile.