Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP and o= values

2006-03-27 18:18:57
While on the topic of "o=", how about allowing a list of approved third
party signers to be included, rather than just declaring that either no
third party signing is allowed or everyone and their mother can sign on your
behalf?
This seems like an obvious improvement that could be backwards-compatible
with the current draft and would allow senders to explicitly enumerate those
third parties that are allowed to sign on their behalf.
If I am missing some other way to do this or there is some reason why this
makes no sense, just explain it to me.
- Mike Wolf