Re: [ietf-dkim] Draft DKIM minutes from IETF65

2006-03-28 11:54:43
I have posted the draft minutes and issues list to the IETF65 meeting
materials web site; you can find them here:
   http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/minutes/dkim.txt

We're going to put a one-week last-call period on the minutes, so get
your comments in by the end of the day on 4 March (small changes can go
directly to me; post to the list if you want to make sure everyone sees
it).  On 5 March, we will declare them final and start taking action on
the issues list, as specified.

Doug, your note was far too detailed.  If you have some brief text that
you'd like added or changed in the minutes, post that or send it
directly to me.  But brief, for the minutes; no paragraphs of
explanation or discussion.

Barry Leiba, DKIM Working Group co-chair
(leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam