Re: [ietf-dkim] Draft DKIM minutes from IETF65

2006-03-28 12:41:10
We're going to put a one-week last-call period on the minutes, so get
your comments in by the end of the day on 4 March (small changes can
go directly to me; post to the list if you want to make sure everyone
sees it).  On 5 March, we will declare them final and start taking
action on the issues list, as specified.

Uh, y'all knew I meant "April" there, in both cases, not March, right?
(Thanks, Eliot...)

Barry Leiba, who doesn't know which month is which