[ietf-dkim] mailing lists and -base

2006-03-28 08:06:47

It occurs to me since the last go-round that our disagreements with mailing lists are far far away with the actual mechanisms of -base,
and are mainly in the realm of SSP and a subsequent BCP.

So I'll ask: is there anybody out there who thinks that the current
set of mechanisms in -allman-01 is insufficient and/or wrong for dealing
with this problem? If we can at least get concensus around this, we'll
be able to move defer this issue until we have a more conducive context
in the working group (SSP, BCP).

Mike, count me as "no changes necessary for -allman-01
                      wrt mailing lists"