Re: [ietf-dkim] Straw poll on x=

2006-04-11 09:38:42

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Folks,

I've just been chatting with Barry and we don't see this discussion
heading towards a consensus so far, which makes our job harder.
So, to remedy that, (my life being more difficult:-), we'd like to
have a bit of a straw poll on this topic, just so, as chairs, we're
clear on who thinks what.

We're asking those with an opinion to respond to this mail (on the
list) saying whether you prefer to get rid of "x=", or prefer
keeping "x=". If you prefer something else, then you can start a
different thread. If you want to continue discussing this issue,
then do so using the current threads - we don't want to stop anyone
who has new thoughts on the matter.

Preferred choice: make "x" optional with default 2-week value otherwise
Alternative choice: keep "x" as it is now

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks