[ietf-dkim] Collecting SMTP delivery data.

2006-04-18 20:16:03

On Apr 18, 2006, at 7:50 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

That'd be great. Esp. if you could co-ordinate with a few others
first that see similar distributions.

Sure.  I'm swamped with other stuff until next week, though.

If there are others on the list who can contribute datasets to the cause, please contact me offline.

Note: if you plan to participate, it is critical that the log data preserve enough information to uniquely identify each message from when it was injected until when it leaves, or dies. If you have to sanitize your data you must ensure you do it in a way that preserves enough information to ensure I can accurately identify each transaction. And to be of real value, the logs should contain a majority of locally originated messages.

--lyndon