Re: [ietf-dkim] z= question with X headers

2006-04-27 19:01:53
> The z= tag allows you to put as many or as few headers in it as you
> want. I typically only put subject, from, to and maybe a few others
> that I regularly see getting toasted.  Was this actually unclear? If
> so it might make sense to be more explicit.

Mike, it could just be me being dense. FWIW though this text was understood by two of us here as meaning copy all the headers:

"A vertical-bar-separated list of header field names and copies of header field values that identify the header fields present when the message was signed."

Perhaps:

"A vertical-bar-separated list of select header field names and copies of header field values that identify the header fields present when the message was signed. It is not required to include all header field names and values."

--
Arvel