[ietf-dkim] Issues list

2006-05-16 06:53:46

Folks,

Can you go through the issues list [1] and check that it matches
your concept of where we are with the base document.

In order to get a WG last call on this document soon, we're
going to have to start closing these one-by-one.

In particular, if there are ones that can already be closed
can you say so on the list. I don't think Eliot's checked
against the latest base draft though he has updated the issue
detail to reflect list discussion.

Thanks,
Stephen.

PS: We have a jabber slot penciled in for Thursday. I think
we can just start at the start of the issues list and go for
an hour and see what we get done (always modulo later list
consensus of course).

[1] https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html?Order=ASC&Query=Queue%20%3D%20'dkim'%20AND%20(Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new')&Rows=50&OrderBy=id&Format=