Re: [ietf-dkim] Issues list

2006-05-17 12:53:33

Hi Michael,

Sure. See the attached. Everything's the same other than the
date and agenda.

S.

Michael Thomas wrote:
Stephen, can you clarify what the time is tomorrow? And the server to use again?

thx, Mike

Stephen Farrell wrote:

Folks,

Can you go through the issues list [1] and check that it matches
your concept of where we are with the base document.

In order to get a WG last call on this document soon, we're
going to have to start closing these one-by-one.

In particular, if there are ones that can already be closed
can you say so on the list. I don't think Eliot's checked
against the latest base draft though he has updated the issue
detail to reflect list discussion.

Thanks,
Stephen.

PS: We have a jabber slot penciled in for Thursday. I think
we can just start at the start of the issues list and go for
an hour and see what we get done (always modulo later list
consensus of course).

[1] https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html?Order=ASC&Query=Queue%20%3D%20'dkim'%20AND%20(Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new')&Rows=50&OrderBy=id&Format=

--- Begin Message ---

Folks,

We're going to schedule our first "formal" jabber meeting
slot for two weeks from today, on April 20 at 1600 here
(Dublin), i.e. 1100 EST, 0800 PST and something terrible
for most people not in Europe or the US (sorry). The meeting
will (nominally) last for one hour.

The agenda will be to attempt to resolve (modulo confirmation
on the list) one or maybe two base- issues from the list.

We'll nominate specific issues a few days ahead of time
depending on what's been happening on the list.  Remember
though, that for the first meeting, we're not going to be
ambitious - starting slowly seems better.

If this is a problem for you, let me know. If there are
enough problems we'll put it back to the following week.

Meanwhile you can try out jabber any time since the
meeting rooms used during the IETF meeting seem to still
be available (and I can see a few folks have been in).

Our meeting room is therefore:

dkim(_at_)rooms(_dot_)jabber(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org

with logs at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/dkim(_at_)rooms(_dot_)jabber(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org/

Getting through firewalls may, or may not, be easy for you.
I've had to play about a bit and still haven't sorted out
access from all of the different networks from which I might
possibly attend.

Regards,
Stephen.

--- End Message ---