Re: [ietf-dkim] Today's jabber

2006-05-18 10:43:01
OLD:  TXT records are encoded as described in Section 3.6.1.

So I've circulated the draft DKK to a couple of people to get the
roughest edges off.

One of the big questions asked in that draft relates to the
relationship between TXT and DKK semantics. Which one is authoritative
and which one is a mirror? Or should base be authoritative and both
the TXT and DKK simply be particular representations?

I guess by way of example. The MX RR only defines the contents and not
the semantics, so perhaps DKK and TXT should do similar with the
semantics defined in the base?

Mark.