Re: [ietf-dkim] Section 6 rewording

2006-06-05 21:18:16
> There are good reasons why the verifier might want to verify multiple
> signatures, if present.  For example, it might not know which signing
> identities are significant to the recipient for acting on the message.

That's true and is why our lib will verify all signatures (up to like 10 or some user configurable number to prevent a DoS). We communicate each result in Auth-res.

BTW: Sorry for missing the Jabbers recently but I'm finally on vacation in Alaska! I've read the transcripts and have no objections to any of the proposed changes.

--
Arvel