[ietf-dkim] Section 6 rewording

2006-06-05 15:38:21
First, sorry I missed the Jabber meeting this morning.  I read the
transcript, and it looks like it was a good meeting.

I noticed in the 4th paragraph of section 6, the word "otherwise" seems
to have crept in between -02 and -03a.  The implication seems to be
that, as soon as good signature is found, the verifier is all done.
There are good reasons why the verifier might want to verify multiple
signatures, if present.  For example, it might not know which signing
identities are significant to the recipient for acting on the message.

From the jabber chat, it appears this wasn't what was intended in any case.

-Jim